Natural influenza treatment can make the difference between a rapid and total recovery and one that smoulders on for weeks, with the possibility of troubles that stem from the ‘flu. There are many different natural approaches to health care, from supplements to the deep healing of homeopathy.
Here are some of the reasons why people are choosing homeopathy over all other therapies, natural or otherwise in their treatment for influenza.
- Homeopathy is a health care system based on natural laws. This means it works in the same way that your body is trying to, rather than against it as drugs do.
- Homeopathic treatment targets you as a whole. This is because you can only get sick if you are out of natural balance. By restoring this balance, your body takes over the job of the natural healing it is can so easily do.
- Homeopathy works by restoring a struggling immune system, which then restores your health.
- Homeopathy is rapid. It’s doubtful there is a system of medicine that works as fast, in acute maladies such as influenza.
- All homeopathic medicines are taken orally. There are no painful procedures to endure.
- Homeopathic treatment requires no invasive tests. All the necessary information is gathered from your symptoms. This means that your treatment is unique to you. This is how it should be. How could it be otherwise?
- Homeopathy is totally safe to use. There are no side effects, no toxic load on your system, no residues to recover from.
- Although many deep and chronic conditions are best left to a professional homeopath, you can learn to use some of the common remedies yourself. This means you have the power to deal with problems as they arise. This creates a much better prognosis for healing.
Natural influenza treatment with homeopathy, can be done at home when you have the right medicines to hand and some experience in using them. Otherwise, for fast and total resolution, see a professional homeopath.
Other valuable ways to help any health issue especially the ‘flu include:
- make sure you get lots of rest and sleep
- limit your exposure to screens, wifi and cell/mobile phones
- have water on hand to ensure you drink as your thirst dictates
- eat real food, such as plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables – blended or juiced is fine
- take extra vitamin C in the natural form of camu camu, acerola cherry, kakadu plum rather than the synthetic version which has a petrochemical origin
- if it’s warm enough, get some sun exposure on bare skin
This natural and holistic approach to influenza treatment will help you recover faster without a post recovery period. It will mean you are less prone to another bout as you have gone someway to improve your immune system. Keep up the good work!