Menopause symptoms can wreck havoc, not just on the woman experiencing them, but also on her whole family, even work colleagues. It is little comfort knowing they will only last a few years as your body settles into the hormonal changes.
The most common menopause symptoms include:
- hot flushes
- night sweats
- mood changes, irritability
- body pain in the muscles and/or joints
- vaginal dryness, often with low libido
- concentration difficulty
- memory loss
- sleep disturbance
- skin changes
- weight gain
Some of these symptoms are common with other health issues, indicating they are showing a deeper imbalance than simply a hormonal one. In fact, the change of life simply puts a greater strain on the body, so the better health you are in prior to this, the easier the change will be.
There are several important areas that you can improve, which will have a positive effect on this critical time. They include:
- diet – the typical western diet is far from healthy or nutritious, so you may have a large scope for improving this area
- synthetic hormones – convenient those these are, they cause untold damage to your own delicate balance of hormones
- time for you – most mothers put their family first which is unhealthy for everyone
- slow down – the modern pace of life leaves little time to listen to the all important inner you
- not enough time outside – with most of our time spent inside, women often miss the all important and healthy contributions from fresh air, the sun, being in nature
If your diet is a typical western diet, then it lacks nutrition. You may find my work, Healthy Eating For Weight Loss helpful on two accounts.
The past effects of being on synthetic birth control measures are one of the main causes of menopause symptoms. These effects can be undone by good homeopathic treatment.
Good homeopathic treatment can also negate the need for further synthetic treatment, which is gaining notoriety in causing cancer. Menopause symptoms can disappear quietly and without fuss.
Mothers need to understand that the health and well being of her family usually revolves around her. When she is well and content, so it everyone. When she is irritable and unhappy, so is everyone. This means, unselfishly, she needs to put her needs first. Especially her health. The whole family can benefit immeasurably from her homeopathic treatment.
When we are in the fast lane, we drown out that all so important and useful inner voice that can guide us well if we only allow it to. Take time off just for you. Slow down. Get outside. Enjoy nature. Top up on the freely available source of vitamin D, the source of all life.
You’re not being selfish in pursuing these goals. Everyone benefits. Not least of all those who have to endue freezing temperatures during hot flushes. Or those who have to put up with your mood changes, your irritability.
Good homeopathic treatment can deal with all these areas, because it deals with you, who are out of inner balance. You don’t have to suffer with menopause symptoms, and neither do those around you.