There is an emerging theory within medical circles that one of the things that cause cancer is your genes. Personally, I feel this is a gross distortion of the truth, perhaps to keep you from understanding the truth. Frightened people are more compliant. But when you understand the real causes of cancer, you are empowered and start to take control of your own health and life.
So here are my thoughts on some of the (many) things that cause cancer. It is unlikely that any single one thing causes cancer; it is more an accumulation of harmful practices.
I feel that cancer is a very complicated disease, but basically, your body is bailing out. This is not unlike sailors abandoning a sinking ship. Your spirit had had enough of this physical life and what you are subjecting your body to, and has decided the only way to end it is to get rid of the body. When you take into consideration the complications of modern life, there is little wonder.
Let’s look at the typical modern life versus a simpler life of say, 100 years ago.
- Mostly there is a high level of stress – money, relationships, being a good parent, not enough time, etc. High stress levels is not conducive to good health.
- Most people don’t eat real food. They sustain themselves, barely, on nutrient-poor fast food, packaged food, processed food. Most people’s diet is far too high in animal protein and far too low in foods rich in phytonutrients.
- Modern food is high in residues of pesticides and germicides, that contaminate the food and the end consumer – you.
- The planet is becoming more and more polluted with more traffic, more industry and a catastrophic rise in the number of chemicals produced. The air is polluted, the water is polluted, your latest gadget contains pollution.
- Most people cook their ‘food’ with a microwave. Microwaves are known to have serious affects on the health of those who eat food cooked this way.
- Most people do far too much. They have no peace within themselves. They can’t sit and just be, absorbing the healing energy of nature and themselves. They are too active, often frantically so.
- People have learned to hide the effects of grief, shock, fright, etc, as our society is not healthy enough to allow the natural expression of these emotions. Were it to be, the natural expression would act as a healing release.
- Whatever the price tag, personal care products are, for the most part, toxic – rich with chemicals that have no known long term effect. A good motto to follow is; if you can’t eat it, don’t put it on your skin.
- Modern medical drugs all have one thing in common – they are toxic and this lowers your immune system, making it more likely to succumb to any disease. Their aim is to suppress your symptoms. This may sometimes be necessary in an emergency, but otherwise generally leads to greater problems.
The body is overloaded and has no recourse to unburden itself. It is overburdened physically, emotionally and spiritually. And this keeps rising, year in, year out. Does this sound like ‘bad genes’, to you? Or is that just a distraction, to keep you from looking at the truth?
Wouldn’t a better solution be to eat real food, especially certified organic, to stop trying to keep up with the Joneses, to reduce your exposure to toxins as much as you can, to deal with the effects of emotional hurt, as they occur?
One of the things I most love about homeopathy is that a well selected treatment will help you achieve all this, almost effortlessly. Stress dramatically reduces, even when the situation is the same. You start to crave real food. You have time to stop and smell the roses. You become dissatisfied with jobs which don’t fulfill you and easily discover others that do.
Cancer is a modern day disease. It is fast becoming epidemic in proportion. The things that cause cancer are the effects of modern living, not your genes. Take control of your life. Don’t wait till you get cancer to make some changes. Start now, to avoid it.
Leave a Reply