Holistic cancer treatment is not widely known about. Does that mean that it is not effective or not a very useful alternative? Not at all. Why it is not more common is a complex question to answer and not the subject of this article. But be assured that it has nothing to do with how powerful and effective it is.

First, let’s consider why cancer has been rising over the past 50 or so years, despite the ever spiraling budget poured into research.

People are generally too caught up in their daily lives to give their health much thought. Juggling work and family commitments are usually so stressful that any spare time is eagerly grasped for time out. Switch the mind off and relax.

Most people have more than their fair share of complications in their life, so rely on the training and expertise of others to guide them. Unfortunately, although understandable, this is far from ideal.

Once you give up your ability to think things through, you give up your power. You are unique and only you know what helps you and what doesn’t. It’s of little value to you personally if someone tells you that product X benefits 90% of the population, if you are in that remaining 10%.

Yet this is how the world is at the moment. People don’t think for themselves. Everyone does as ‘the system’ tells them. Is it any wonder the world is so unhealthy?

Holistic cancer treatment means that you look at the whole picture, rather than  at the small, diseased part of the body. And that you look at you, rather than everyone else.

There are many aspects of a person’s life that can lead to ill health and cancer. Diet is one of them. The modern diet is generally very unhealthy. Fast food is nutrient deficient. Modern agricultural methods ensure the quantity, but skimp on the quality, again lowering nutrition.

Even the common government recommendations fall badly short of a balanced and nutritious diet. Your body cannot run efficiently on substandard ‘fuel’.

To quote a very open minded health practitioner, Dr Joel Fuhrman:

“You can’t escape from the biological laws of cause and effect. We don’t live in a fairy tale world where you completely ignore the laws of cause and effect and abuse your body all your life and you go to your doctor and he gives you a pill and makes everything right. That is a fairy tale. It doesn’t exist in reality. In reality, you pay a severe price from deviating from the needs of our species.

“If you don’t meet the biological and nutritional needs of our species, you pay the price and disease develops. Doctors don’t understand these basic concepts.”

Life style choices often lead to ill health and cancer. If you are working in a situation that you hate, then don’t expect to enjoy long term good health. If you are in an abusive relationship where you can see no way out, you may eventually escape by developing a fatal disease.

Health care can be your saviour and can seal your fate. Modern medical drugs all work by suppressing the immune system. This leads to further ill health.

You can take more control of your health, and so your life, by making choices that feel right to you. It may not feel right to anyone else, but that’s fine. They must make their own choices. It’s the feeling that is important, not the logic. Logic can be manipulated. Feelings never can be.

Holistic cancer treatment probably involves you making some serious changes to your life. Stop doing what created it. Take a different path. Improve or change your diet. Improve or change your lifestyle. Look at your health care and ask yourself if it is treating the whole of you or just a part. Is it supporting your body or suppressing it?

Homeopathy is a complete and natural health care system that treats you as a person, rather than a part of you. It works in accordance with your body’s best efforts. It supports and improves your immune system. It is safe and gentle, yet powerful and effective.


Madeleine Innocent

You know how often people struggle with their health? They want to know WHY they suffer with health issues, often serious, and all their GP can offer is drugs and surgery? They feel helpless and at the mercy of another. Well, what I do is to help you pinpoint WHY you’re getting sick and implement a strategy that takes you to a feeling of empowerment, of being in control of your life. A strategy that restores your health and allows you to enjoy life.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

5 × 2 =


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.